Full Time | San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world's premiere online academy for students ages 5-18. Today, we specialize in bringing the best computer science and mathematics instruction to every student's screen. All of our classes are taught remotely by one of Juni's top-tier instructors, using the curriculum and digital tools developed by Juni. Our engineering team is growing, and we are hiring full-stack engineers to help develop the software that delivers our world-class learning experience.
Juni Learning is backed by investors including YCombinator, Arielle Zuckerberg, Jessica Livingston, and Deborah Quazzo. Juni has been featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and PCMag.
As an early-stage company, our engineering team works across several different product areas:
- Learner platform: our students use our learner platform to practice coding on a daily basis, whether it be in Python, Java, or web programming. We are always expanding the content, projects, and functionality available to our students.
- Instructor tools: our instructors use our web app to view curriculum, track their classes & students, and manage their teaching schedule.
- Internal tools: our customer support agents use internal tools and dashboards to manage workflows to help our families & instructors.
- You are comfortable working in a React and Node.js environment
- You have a solid understanding of testing, continuous integration, and deployment practices
- You have 2+ years of experience working on web-based applications; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the consumer space
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment with a small team of engineers and UI/UX designers
- You are passionate about bringing a high-quality computer science education to students around the world
- Work authorization in the US
- Early-stage startup experience
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant
How to Apply
Get in touch with us by sending a little information about yourself and your resume to email@example.com. You can also send us an email with any additional questions.