Full Time | San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world's premiere online academy for students ages 5-18. Today, we specialize in bringing the best computer science and mathematics instruction to every student's screen. All of our classes are taught remotely by one of Juni's top-tier instructors, using the curriculum and digital tools developed by Juni. Our engineering team is growing, and we are hiring full-stack engineers to help develop the software that delivers our world-class learning experience.
Juni Learning is backed by investors including YCombinator, Arielle Zuckerberg, and Jessica Livingston. Juni has been featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and PCMag.
As an early-stage company, our engineering team works across several different product areas:
- Learner platform: our students use our learner platform to practice coding on a daily basis, whether it be in Python, Java, or web programming. We are always expanding the content, projects, and functionality available to our students.
- Instructor tools: our instructors use our web app to view curriculum, track their classes & students, and manage their teaching schedule.
- Internal tools: our customer support agents use internal tools and dashboards to manage workflows to help our families & instructors.
- You are comfortable working in a React and Node.js environment
- You have a solid understanding of testing, continuous integration, and deployment practices
- You have 2+ years of experience working on web-based applications; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the consumer space
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment with a small team of engineers and UI/UX designers
- You are passionate about bringing a high-quality computer science education to students around the world
- Work authorization in the US
- Early-stage startup experience
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant
How to Apply
Get in touch with us by sending a little information about yourself and your resume to email@example.com. You can also send us an email with any additional questions.